Beverly relocated to the Northern Neck of Virginia from Washington DC in 1988. Her family purchased a small farm near the great Wicomico River as a second home. They fell in love with the miles of beautiful rivers, the winding country roads, horseback rides through forests and along shorelines and most of all the wonderful people. They said "Goodbye" to DC and their second home in the Northern Neck became their only home in less than one year. After her three children left for college she started in the Real Estate business in 1991.
- Top producing agents for Long & Foster in The Northern Neck and Middle Peninsula
- Consistent multi-million dollar producer, receiving all the highest selling awards offered by the Northern Neck Association of Realtors,
- Knowledge of the land as well as the rivers, and creeks (including the "MLW" and controlling depths) of the Northern Neck and Middle Peninsula.
- Successful track record of matching buyers and sellers in search of their desired goals in buying and selling their dream property.
- Over 50% of all transactions are from repeat clients or are from referrals from past clients.
- Have a true love and appreciation of the land, environment, and nature along with an understanding and ability to match the client with the best property available to suit their needs.
- Provides the highest-level of customer/client service and accessibility and listens and responds to their clients' ideas with solutions that suit the desires and needs of thier clients.
- Member: NNAR, CB&R'S, National Association of Realtors (NAR), and the Virginia Association of Realtors (VAR).
Buying a home? I look forward to helping you select the home of your dreams by taking time to listen to your needs and desires.
Selling a home? My real estate expertise and many effective marketing programs will give you the exposure and edge you need to sell your home quickly for top dollar.
We appreciate the opportunity to continue to serve you and hope you take advantage of the valuable resources we provide. Come back to visit often!